What the blog??

This blog is a textual account of my triumphs and struggles in daily life. I've discovered the core of who I am, now is my chance to discover the vital pieces that make up that core. If you know me well enough, I invite you to leave comments. These may be words of encouragement, observations, memories, Bible verses, or whatever else you deem necessary. I'm always open to hearing what my loved ones have to say.

2.14.2006

Feel the love...

Happy Valentine's Day!! LOVE is in the air. I, too, have been bitten by the LOVE bug and struck by cupid's arrow today. You might be a bit shocked and want to ask what exactly I have fallen for...so I will not hold you in suspense any longer. I LOVE my new ticket. I LOVE the police officer that issued my new ticket. I LOVE the fact that he claimed I was going 87 in a 60. I also LOVE the fact that when I denied that I could possibly be going that fast he said, "Oh, I may have caught a car on the other side so I'll just give you a ticket for 70 in a 60." Fucker. I LOVE that Fort Worth requires a person to actually appear in court to sign the ticket rather than just mailing it in. I LOVE that I cannot take defensive driving to get rid of this ticket because I just completed it for my last ticket. What I LOVE most of all is that NOBODY is going to say, "I told you so!" or try to lecture me about getting another ticket in less than 6 months. LOVE is such a wonderful feeling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home