What the blog??

This blog is a textual account of my triumphs and struggles in daily life. I've discovered the core of who I am, now is my chance to discover the vital pieces that make up that core. If you know me well enough, I invite you to leave comments. These may be words of encouragement, observations, memories, Bible verses, or whatever else you deem necessary. I'm always open to hearing what my loved ones have to say.

8.16.2005

She already tries to cuss me out!


This is the face Jesse made when I told her about the things that went on at Alisha's party over the weekend! I think she was mostly upset because it was the reason why I couldn't come see her. Or maybe she was jealous because she didn't get to sing I'm a Slave 4 U on the karoake machine with me! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 8/16/2005 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You gotta put your foot down. Did you see the new "SWEET 16" last night?- unbelievable!!!! Aidan proposed this morning, if only I didn't know what is to come. I get mad at Carrie EVERY TIME!!!
    -brooke

     
  • At 8/21/2005 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bet it's because she was jealous...I am!

    -Jenn Stew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home