What the blog??

This blog is a textual account of my triumphs and struggles in daily life. I've discovered the core of who I am, now is my chance to discover the vital pieces that make up that core. If you know me well enough, I invite you to leave comments. These may be words of encouragement, observations, memories, Bible verses, or whatever else you deem necessary. I'm always open to hearing what my loved ones have to say.

9.27.2007

Short

i am tired tonight, but for some reason i feel obligated to blog because i've actually been keeping up with it recently. so, i'll give just a few updates before i go to bed.

this has been a very long and very productive week. i still love my job so much!

grad school is awesome.

my friends are amazing.

my tan is fading. booooo.

jesse is sick and cutting her 2 year molars...or so i'm told. she just looks and sounds pitiful to me. i don't know if that has anything to do with teeth.

my great aunt libby died today. she was a funny and lively woman. i didn't get to spend enough time with her...but that is the sad truth with all of my extended family members. my last memories of her are from when we visited Tazewell in 2005 and she held jesse. i'm glad she got to meet her great great niece. i just wish her death wasn't another one on the list of cancer victims in this family. luckily, she did not have to suffer. as soon as she heard the diagnosis, she knew it was her time to go...and she went within a matter of days. i wish it could be that easy for everyone.

goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home