What the blog??

This blog is a textual account of my triumphs and struggles in daily life. I've discovered the core of who I am, now is my chance to discover the vital pieces that make up that core. If you know me well enough, I invite you to leave comments. These may be words of encouragement, observations, memories, Bible verses, or whatever else you deem necessary. I'm always open to hearing what my loved ones have to say.

9.12.2009

A long time coming...

Have you ever had a moment where you realized just how much you missed someone just by seeing his or her face again? I had a moment like that today. It has been over two years. I have old pictures and plenty of images in my memory. However, nothing can quite compare to those face to face encounters where you can look into someone’s eyes and enjoy just “being” there. Perhaps it is over a shared interest, a meal, or just a random encounter. It does not matter. The feeling of that moment is one which cannot be explained or replaced. It can be filed in your memory bank, but it is never as good as the real thing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home