What the blog??

This blog is a textual account of my triumphs and struggles in daily life. I've discovered the core of who I am, now is my chance to discover the vital pieces that make up that core. If you know me well enough, I invite you to leave comments. These may be words of encouragement, observations, memories, Bible verses, or whatever else you deem necessary. I'm always open to hearing what my loved ones have to say.

10.14.2007

In other news...

People suck and I'm tired of all the bullshit. I just need the truth. I promise I can handle it. It's better than nothing at all or a fucking ruse that I can dissect at every angle.

I need to go back to basics...start spending more time with the people I've been taking for granted lately.

5 Comments:

  • At 10/15/2007 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it never seems to amase me how grown and well versed you are. watching you grow and blossom into the great individual that you have become makes one very proud and in hopes they had some positive influence on your growth of where you are today. keep on growing and reaching for the stars

     
  • At 10/15/2007 8:16 PM, Blogger Afton said…

    i hate anonymous comments. i don't know who you are, but don't be too quick to take any credit for the person i am. that is pretty much all my own effort.

     
  • At 10/17/2007 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    understood!!!!!!!!!!!!! but one can always hope they in someway had a positive influence on the wisdom, courage and street knowledge you now have.

     
  • At 10/17/2007 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sorry you're so frustrated! I didn't do it this time did I? can I be one of the people you're going to start spending more time with? :)

     
  • At 2/20/2008 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who is that anonymous person pissing you off and taken credit for how wonderful i made you?

    ILUM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home